Thursday 7 April 2011

Ha-a-appy Birthday

So, today was a fat day. My Dad's birthday. I had to eat the cake and crisps and horrible horrible food. I didn't even like it! That, in my opinion, is awful - eating unhealthy food and not even liking it! Ok, if you eat something unhealthy but LOVE it, then that is marginally better, but there is absolutely NO POINT in eating unhealthy food you don't like! Worthless, horrible calories!

On a happier note, I burned 300cals on the cross trainer (elliptical) and 100cals walking quickly on the treadmill. I want a cross trainer in my bedroom - I literally wouldn't stop using it! I could watch films, do prep, read, e.t.c.. all while on the cross trainer! Perrrrrfect!

I want Ray Bans and Hunter Wellies and so many clothes! Ok, I will allow myself to order loads of clothes from Topshop if I get to 132. Deal? Yesssss.

Bella
xxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. o god if i had elly in my room i would constntly b on it i read while im on it at the gym

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could move my rower into my room :P
    Good idea about the clothes! <3 Topshop!
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you guys! Comments already!
    I know right - I would literally do everything while attached to some sort of calorie burning machine, my problems would be solved!
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete